1st race (1,000m)
(7) MOJO MAN made a happy debut by finishing ahead of (6) JEWEL CAT. With the expected improvement, the 2-year-old foal should once again claim dominance.
(1) HARD WINTER and (10) SAVANTRIX are newcomers to watch, especially if the market speaks favorably.
Second race (1,000m)
(6) JURY DUTY and (9) EVERLASTING are treated favorably by race conditions. They should make their presence felt.
(2) TUSCAN GOLD took advantage of the time difference from the previous race to outperform his two rivals. Geldings also need to have a say when it comes to making sure improvements are being made in terms of the same ratings and similar weights.
(7) AXL performed well on two comeback outs, returning to 1,000 m on the peak out. Attach the blinkers and he should be in line of fire in no time.
(1) SWIFT ACTION maintained itself in 2023 with a stronger company. Off the lower marks could pay off for his consistency.
3rd race (1,800m)
(3) RED KITE could be in the spotlight once again in pursuit of a long-awaited first win.
But she is improving (5) Yields 2kg to HANG OUT THE STARS and (9) Yields 6kg to CATCHUSIFYOUCAN.
(4) TYPEFACE should play a role when building on the improvements she showed last time.
4th race (1,600m)
(10) STATE OF SHOCK returns with long odds over 1,400m last time. He should have a say in confirming that improvement. The extra he 200m is probably the only concern.
(6) PROMETTERE and (1) INSIDE STORY have room for improvement and are better suited for stepping up trips.
(7) RAINBOW COLORS needs a little confirmation of form from the last meeting, but should pose more threats from better draws.
5th race (1,600m)
(3) RAISING QUINN, executed well at higher levels, is the most attractive. She should drop this grade and play her lead role from a little lower mark.
(9) PHILOSOPHISE corresponds closely with the recent form Raising Quinn. Mares, however, are worse in weight and are the most widely drawn, so they are unlikely to turn the tide.
(6) UMVOTI and (7) BLACK PATH provided a better account the last time I looked. If they make any further progress, the pair should make their presence felt.
6th race (1,400m)
The (10) SILENT TRIGGER and (8) PINEAPPLE EXPRESS are effective at this distance and have recently become more competitive at a higher level. Despite their big weights and wide draws, there’s little to suggest they won’t perform well in this grade again.
(2) CHARLIE CROKER blindfolded under heavy weights from a wide draw in his handicap debut. The gelding must fight for the finish with repetition of that effort.
(6) GIMME MORE TIME is kept in its form, but weighted closer.
7th race (1,400m)
(1) KING REGENT significantly outperformed his ratings when he placed fourth in a lucrative sales race behind Cape Guinea’s fourth place winner Royal Aussie. He has to concede weight to everyone after his 15-point penalty. However, with further improvement expected, it may not be enough to prevent him from returning to winning ways.
Variety (3) KITCHAKAL and stable (8) DANCE VARIETY finished close-ups on both starts after being castrated.
Do not ignore (2) NARINA TROGON and (5) ICONIC DESTINATION.
Race 8 (1,200m)
(10) TOUCH OF GRACE needs further improvement to score a hat-trick in course and distance wins.
(1) RAFEEF’S CHOICE is weighted to turn the tables and is depicted in favor.
(2) ELLA’S DELIGHT can also pose a threat. She had to make one final run through the outer gate.
(7) COPPER VIEW and (8) LOUIS’ DIAMOND have a lot of weight on their shoulders, but you should find this drop in grade to your liking.
https://www.tnp.sg/sports/racing/raising-quinn-appeals-lower-level The latest racing news to boost Quinn’s appeal from low levels