Stupidity induces laughter, and laughter is the best medicine. It’s really fun to be a stupid mom. Shubhada, who continues to share her parenting experience with @shub_sg, shares her tips and tricks, and why being a stupid mom is rewarded.
Read these tips and tricks on how to be a stupid mom.
Well, this comes to me naturally, but lemme details how you indulge in super stupidity and how your kid loves all the idiots you bring to the table. I will explain.
- Don’t be a serious and strict 24×7365 mom! It’s boring not only for children, but for everyone else in the family, and most importantly it will come at a cost to you. Play the avatar for at least a few hours a week.
- Behavioral Blurring-Children are very fond of the fact that their parents are slow or unaware of their tendencies, which greatly enhances their mood.
- Unpredictable – Children ROFL when they sing a song out loud or suddenly take a dance step in the middle of it.
- Energetic games such as Hiden Seek, Marco Polo and Tagging work very well. You can also play indoors. [take care of safety please at all times]..
- Let’s be dramatic. Kids love when they act like Disney villains and recite famous conversations. One of the things I do is translate English conversations into pure Hindi while watching a movie. It’s a strangely satisfying pleasure for all involved.
- Cooking with kids – OMG! This is another favorite activity, allowing kids to improvise (and spoil) recipes.
- Water – The best way to do nonsense is to play in the water. Splashing each other never fails. [take care of safety at all times]
- Be creative and throw away your usual play – painting, drawing, building blocks, we all did it over and over again. Think out of the box or play the same play differently. Example: I play Lego with them and make something weird. My Lego fans do faster and much better than I do and laugh out loud at my “creations”.
Try my tips and be ridiculous! It’s insane fun. After all, we all have to laugh out loud at all times, stress busters. #positivevibes
Thank you for your continued love and appreciation for our media. We love collaborating with brands and we love getting feedback from our readers. Have you checked out mompleenurs, local brands and women on our platform “SocialMediaMomSG”?
Contact RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com / Shub@RainbowDiaries.com or click here to contact us. Happy to connect!
Moms share tips and tricks for becoming stupid moms
Source link Moms share tips and tricks for becoming stupid moms